These instructions will allow you to download, save and print any article as a PDF.
1. Click on the article of interest.
2. Click on the “print” icon just below the article title.
3. You will see three choices in the upper left. Choose “PDF” to download and save the article. Alternatively, you can choose “Print” or “Email” to perform those operations.
4. If you prefer to save or print the article without the images, in the upper right check the box “Remove Images”.
5. Once you have saved a PDF, you are welcome to use your Adobe Acrobat PDF-editing tool to add your land grant university logo, or your contact information.
Thank you for using the Climate, Forests and Woodlands resources!