SFI Conservation and Community Partnership Grant and is part of SFI’s Conservation Impact portfolio, which is measuring and communicating conservation outcomes relative to biodiversity, carbon and climate resiliency, and water across the SFI footprint.
Date: June 27, 2019
Time: 1-2:00 PM ET
Preregistration is not required.
|Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada: 303.248.0285
Access Code: 596-3451
|Step 2: Web Login
You are encouraged to attend this seminar if:
- You are engaged in forest management or conservation-related work or research
- You are interested in understanding and advancing conservation outcomes in SFI certified forests, and areas subject to SFI Fiber Sourcing
- You are interested in communicating conservation impacts to wide-ranging audiences, including the value of forests toward climate change mitigation
- You would like to learn about how SFI grants support conservation research and how results can help SFI Program Participants convey the value of their work
- Darren Sleep, Senior Director, Conservation Strategies, Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Lauren Cooper, Department of Forestry, Forest Carbon and Climate Program Director, Michigan State University
The project partnership includes Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Weyerhaeuser, International Paper, Michigan SFI Implementation Committee, Society of American Foresters, and Michigan Forest Biomaterials Institute.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues, and let us know if you have any questions about this work, or the Conservation Impact project.
Paul Trianosky, Chief Conservation Officer
Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Inc.